Bates Electric, Inc. is committed to our ‘Best Place To Work’ philosophy and culture. In all aspects of employment – retention, recruiting, employment, training, compensation, benefits, safety, transfers, promotion, continuing education, performance management, succession, performance improvement, production, assessments, and more – we are proud of our programs and success in retaining top talent.
Why is Bates Electric a ‘Best Place To Work’?
• United States Department of Labor certified apprentice program
• Excellent benefits including 100% employer-paid medical, vision, and dental
coverage for team members and their eligible dependents
• Employer-paid life, short-term disability, and long-term disability
• Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program
• Competitive compensation program
• Seven paid calendar holidays
• Paid vacation after one year of service
• Qualified retirement plan
• Safety Orientation and equipment on 1st day
• Bates Wear
• Safety Meetings
• Annual Holiday Party
• Employer-hosted team member events
• Employer provided power tools
• Tool Purchase Program
Bates Electric actively recruits at technical schools including Vatterott, Ranken Technical, and South County Vocational Technical.
Listed below are the positions for which we are currently recruiting. If interested, learn more about how to apply:
On-Line Application/Submit Resume