St Louis Electrician
For nearly 30 years, Bates Electric has been the trusted contractor for commercial and residential lighting repairs and installations in the St. Louis area. Our family owned business of professionals offers the highest quality electrical service that can fit any budget. Whether you need emergency electrical repairs, maintenance, or installation services for your home, business, or industrial facility, our skilled electricians can meet your needs professionally while prioritizing safety measures.
Why Our St. Louis Electrical Contractors?
Our residential and commercial electricians possess the training, equipment, and expertise necessary to handle your project. We only employ licensed and certified St. Louis electrician professionals to ensure the highest quality standard of service possible. Our fleet of over 50 service vehicles can respond to your needs in a timely manner. Plus, our in-depth, continuous training program makes certain our contractors complete your project with accuracy the first time, whether it be residential work or commercial.
St. Louis Electrician Services
Bates Electric proudly serves the electrical needs of residential and commercial clients in the St. Louis metropolitan area and beyond. Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:
Electrical Panel Upgrades in St. Louis
At Bates Electric, we understand how critical electricity is to your day-to-day lifestyle. Therefore, if your electrical panel is malfunctioning, outdated, or breaks unexpectedly, you need to get it repaired as soon as possible.
An experienced St. Louis electrician will arrive with the knowledge and tools needed to perform electrical inspections and determine the best solution. Additionally, a trained Bates electrical contractor can handle any electrical panel upgrade and replacement, as well as issues involving subpanels and surge protection.
Our St. Louis electrical panel services include:
- Electrical panel rewiring
- Electrical panel relocation due to moisture or other situations
- Meter relocation and installation
- Circuit breaker installation and upgrades
Some evidence that indicates you may need to replace your electrical panels include:
- Your breaker is frequently tripping
- Your lights become dim, especially when appliances are running
- You hear buzzing or crackling sounds coming from the panel
- The breakers will not reset
It might be best to upgrade your electrical panels when:
- You wish to install an electric vehicle charging station
- Adding or upgrading heating and air conditioning units
- Adding a hot tub or pool
- Installing a new refrigerator
- Renovating the kitchen
- You want to construct room additions, such as a home office
- Your breakers trip when running an appliance
- Your home doesn’t have enough power to meet your needs
St. Louis Lighting and Outlet Ceiling Fan Installation Service
Our team of qualified electricians in St. Louis specializes in numerous lighting solutions for homes and businesses alike. We can wire, install, service, and regularly maintain your lighting needs. Additionally, an electrical contractor expert will work with you to create and implement a lighting solution that is unique to your situation, budget and lifestyle.
Some of the most common lighting solutions we provide include:
- Recessed: This aesthetically pleasing and seamless lighting solution is installed in ceilings, and is ideal for rooms whose ceilings are lower.
- LED: Light emitting diode bulbs typically use about 25%-80% less energy than traditional light bulbs, creating a well-illuminated room that cuts down your energy bill.
- Energy-efficient: Using LED or CFL technology, this lighting solution can last 3-25 times longer and reduce your monthly energy bill.
- Kitchen: A certified electrician from Bates Electric can help create a properly illuminated and functional lighting situation for one of the most popular rooms in your home.
- Cabinet: With extra countertop illumination, no crumb will go unnoticed, and kitchen functionality will increase.
- Chandeliers: If a bulb is burnt out, you wish to upgrade all bulbs, or replace the chandelier in its entirety, a Bates electrician will provide a solution that’s just for you.
- Bathroom: Illuminate your main and guest bathrooms with beautiful light fixtures provided by our licensed professionals.
- Outdoor: Light up your backyard or accentuate your home’s architecture with a variety of exterior lighting solutions.
- Deck and swimming pool: Proper illumination of both your deck and swimming pool increases safety and functionality during the nighttime hours.
- Security: Increase crime prevention and keep your loved ones safe with the help of strategically placed flood lights and spot lights.
- Smart home lighting controls: This lighting solution provides security, convenience, luxury, and elegance to your home with minimal effort on your end.
- Commercial: Lighting is critical to the safety, functionality, and productivity of your business - our contractors can handle all your needs, whether they include design, installation, repairs, or maintenance.
If you have resided in the St. Louis area for a few months during the summer, you know how quickly the heat and humidity can become unbearable. Keep cool with properly installed ceiling fans from Bates Electric. Our licensed electricians can assist you in deciding which ceiling fan is best for your budget and the aesthetic of your home. Additionally, we ensure all switches and outlets are working properly before completing your project, and can provide service upgrades such as separate switches for your light and fan if you so desire.
Solar Panel Installation in St. Louis
Going solar is not only environmentally-friendly; it also reduces your utility bill and raises your property’s value. The Bates Electric team knows the ins and outs of all solar panels and technicalities, so you can rest assured that the panels installed for your home or business are done so with precision and professionalism. Additionally, we will answer all of your questions and address every concern with our strong reputation of customer service.
Together we can make our environment cleaner, greener, and more energy-efficient while reducing your monthly expenses-just let us do the heavy lifting
St. Louis Generator Services
Our team of St. Louis electricians provide comprehensive generator services, including installation, replacement, and preventative maintenance. The St. Louis, MO, area is known to have extreme weather conditions, ranging from severe thunderstorms and tornadoes to ice and snow storms. In many instances, whole neighborhoods can be without power for hours or days at a time. Possessing a generator is the perfect solution for situations where you need a power backup.
At Bates Electric, we provide only the highest quality products to our customers. That’s why we exclusively offer Generac generators. Generac Power Systems, Inc. manufactures a line of backup generators that protect your residence or business automatically during a power outage.
If the current home generators you possess have trouble starting, inconsistent performance, or are starting to cost more in fuel, our team of certified professionals will happily replace them with a Generac model that is better suited for you. Each generator runs on liquid propane (LP) fuel, delivering power directly to your system when it is down.
Whether you need a permanent generator installed or electrical wiring hookups for a portable generator, a highly skilled electrician from Bates Electric will help ensure your backup power source is ready to go when the time comes.
St. Louis Storm Damage Electrical Restoration & Repairs
Storms are no stranger to the St. Louis area. As a homeowner or business owner, dealing with the aftermath of a storm can be frustrating, emotional, and physically draining. Not only do you have to worry about how much a complete repair will cost, but you also have to deal with insurance claims. That’s why we offer comprehensive electrical restoration services following storms and other natural disasters.
If your home or business is damaged from a storm, it is in your best interest to let a St. Louis electrician handle the repairs. Although the do-it-yourself mentality is growing in our society, dealing with electrical issues by your lonesome can cause electrical shock, fires, injury, or even death. Plus, if you have insurance on your property, completing the work on your own can compromise the coverage and policy.
Contacting a licensed electrical professional immediately following a storm is the safest and quickest solution to power restoration that is up to code. You can count on us to walk you through the entire process, from insurance claims and permits to communication with the utility company.
Contact Our St. Louis Electrical Experts
The team of electricians at Bates Electric possesses the knowledge, expertise, equipment, and manpower necessary to handle all of your electrical work. Contact our friendly and professional team in St. Louis today for affordable, high-quality electrical panel upgrades, lighting and ceiling fan installation, generator services, solar panel installation, electrical panels, and more.